We have compiled some useful information for trip to Telluride. Starting with all of our favorite restaurants and Top Staff Picks!
Chop Houseat the Sheridan
– The best steak in town! Right at the corner of the San Miguel County Court House, great for people watching. Impeccable service!
– At the top of gondola serving Contemporary American faire. And the views are endless of the Town of Telluride and Mountain tops! Well worth the money just for that sunset view or the raging blizzard outside the massive windows.
– At the base of Lift 4. Great burgers and comfort food. Located right in the core of Mountain Village, it is also a great place to watch sports. Get inspired and then go DO the sports! You are in Telluride after all.
– Best spot for Brunch. On Telluride’s Main Street. Small outdoor seating for the best local experience.
Brown Dog Pizza
– Best Pizza in town. Award winning Detroit style pizza. This is a great place for the family or the sports fans who want to celebrate their team or commiserate!
– Mountain Village core superb locals’ dive bar! Great bar grub, too!
221 South Oak
– Chef Eliza Gavin, of Bravo’s Top Chef creates a fresh and locally sourced menu that is sure to please any palate! The intimate restaurant is located steps from the gondola.
– A local favorite featuring French cuisine and an extensive wine list. Located right next to the Ice House hotel and steps from the gondola.
Do you need to ship some gear prior to arrival? Use High Country Shipping. This local company will deliver to your unit and pick it up be reshipped home to you. Follow this link for exclusive AIT discounts.
Do you need to schedule shuttles for your stay? Once you get to Telluride, you will not need a car. Follow this link to all our transportation partners.
Follow this link for a detailed map of the Town of Telluride.